– is a type of business insurance that can protect the possessions and equipment in your work premises. A typical business contents insurance policy will cover damage or loss to furniture, tools and equipment as a result of a fire, flood or theft.
– is a type of business insurance that can protect the finished goods and the raw material stored used in the process. A typical business stock and raw material insurance policy will cover damage or loss as a result of a fire, flood or theft. The policy will cover you for the cost of the material and not the retail value of the finished goods
– is a type of insurance that covers the loss of income that a business suffers after a disaster. The income loss covered may be due to disaster-related closing of the business facility or due to the rebuilding process after a disaster.
– is designed to protect your business against claims resulting from accidents or injuries that occur as result of your business activities, as well as accidental damage to property owned or controlled by someone else..
– provides protection against loss of money, stock or property sustained from the dishonest or fraudulent act of an employee. … Employee Dishonesty cover is an essential part of your business protection.
Some of the recommended covers we think you should also consider:
– (previously known as Boiler and Machinery (BM) insurance) is a type of property and casualty insurance specific to types of machinery. It covers any loss incurred due to the breakdown of faulty equipment as well as the costs to repair or replace any damaged equipment in question.
– also known as D&O insurance – covers the cost of compensation claims made against your business’s directors and key managers (officers) for alleged wrongful acts. Wrongful acts include: breach of trust. breach of duty.
– protects you against claims for loss or damage made by clients or third parties as a result of the impact of negligent services you provided or negligent advice you offered. Compensation claims can be brought against you even if you provided a service or offered advice for free.
– covers legal proceedings relating to your home, employment, death or personal injury. It can also cover cases where you’ve entered into a contract for the sale and supply of goods and services. These cover you for between £50,000 and £100,000.
– an insurance policy which provides and pays for the cost of an independent, expert loss adjuster, authorised by the FCA, to act on your behalf (as opposed to insurers) to help in the preparation, negotiation and settlement of claims. Mobi clients receive a level of cover with CEC
– a type of insurance that provides extra cover over that offered by the core (primary), public and products liability policy. As the level of court awards in liability cases businesses are looking for higher limits . Standard Employers £10,000,000 & Public Liability cover is £2,000,000 or £5,000,000, if you require more protection than this we can source this.
– covers expenses incurred from unexpected travel related incidents as well as emergency medical care. Depending on the plan, coverages may include emergency medical services, trip interruption, terrorism coverage, baggage loss, emergency medical evacuation, and more.